rlist

Yuan, Zhiyong (Exchange) zyuan1 at Bear.com
Thu Dec 15 18:41:40 GMT 2005

Hmm, it seems our support group does not install rsync for us on our Solaris machines as it is not a part of standard build. Instead we were recommended to use rdist. We need to transfer/copy files from NT machines to Solaris machines. Is it possible to do that with rdist? Does anybody know - is there a windows' counterpart of rdist, which can communicate with Solaris' rdist? Thanks!