rsync download and compile

Yuan, Zhiyong (Exchange) zyuan1 at Bear.com
Tue Dec 13 16:59:55 GMT 2005

Hi,

I just started looking into rsync. Could somebody briefly explain to me:

1 how to download rsync, can I download a binary or I will have to download source and then compile it myself?

2.If I have to download the source, how to compile it on NT and Solaris?

Thanks in advance!
-JY