rsync problem

Zhang, Shu SZhang at cme.com
Mon Aug 29 15:08:52 GMT 2005

Hi there,

This is Shu Zhang from Internet Solutions Group, Chicago Mercantile
Exchange Inc. We are experiencing some issues with rsync, wonder if you
could give us some advice.

The version of the rsync

rsync  version 2.5.2  protocol version 26

Copyright (C) 1996-2002 by Andrew Tridgell and others

Error message we are getting

------- RSYNC FAILURE -----

RSYNC Error Code: 5888

RSYNC Failed: file1, file2, file3, file4, file5 Mon 8/29/2005 0:0:11

Generally speaking, what could have been the reason of 5888 error code.

Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

Shu Zhang

CME

20 S. Wacker Drive

Chicago, IL 60606

(312) 648-3717 Desk

(312) 287-1551 Nextel

At CME, Customers Mean Everything.

To let us know how we are doing, please call the CME Customer Feedback
Line at (866) 652-1132, or send us an e-mail at customerfeedback at cme.com
<mailto:customerfeedback at cme.com> .