I already used --recursive

Tony at ServaCorp.com Tony at ServaCorp.com
Sun Apr 24 00:07:13 GMT 2005

Client :: Server
Local  :: Remote
Sender :: Receiver
Reader :: Writer

Anything that makes the pull behavior like the push behavior should help.
The overall problem is that of the transfer and gets into the bit
	about the whole being more than the sum of the parts.

If I have control of both ends of the transfer,
I will initiate the transfer from whichever end happens to
	be most convenient at the moment.
If there are problems with the transfer,
	and I have forgotten whether I am pulling or pushing,
(Any software that is actually helpful in that context is extremely rare)