PATCH: cosmetic fix to output with --existing -vv

Wayne Davison wayned at samba.org
Mon Apr 11 18:34:35 GMT 2005

On Sun, Apr 10, 2005 at 09:22:13PM +0200, Paul Slootman wrote:
> It would make more sense if it said:
>
> not creating new directory "newdir"

Yeah, that's much nicer.  I've applied your fix to the CVS version.

Also, I was just looking at the patches for the Debian unstable version
of rsync 2.6.4, and I noticed these issues:

 - There is a patch to create the script "rsyncstats" even though an
   updated version of the script is present in the "support" subdir of
   the rsync tar file.

 - The change to support --address in client mode is incomplete.  The
   full patch for options.c is here:

    http://build.samba.org/build.pl?function=text_diff;tree=rsync;date=1112680789;author=wayned

   and the doc changes are here:

    http://build.samba.org/build.pl?function=text_diff;tree=rsync;date=1112680817;author=wayned

   Your version is not buggy (i.e. the option will work fine), just not
   complete, so perhaps you prefer simple over complete in this case.