Extending --log-format

Christophe Kalt rsync at klb.taranis.org
Thu Sep 30 14:08:20 GMT 2004

On Sep 28, Wayne Davison wrote:
| On Tue, Sep 28, 2004 at 11:42:54AM -0400, Christophe Kalt wrote:
| > i couldn't find anything in my various searches :-(
|
| It was surprisingly hard to google for due to him using the phrase
| "report options" for the idea.  Here are the messages to which I was
| referring:
|
| http://lists.samba.org/archive/rsync/2003-May/006057.html
| http://lists.samba.org/archive/rsync/2003-May/006058.html

Ahh, thanks!
This deals with a different although related problem which i
had not yet decided how to address, partly because i thought
the above approach may be too much for you guys.  i'm quite
happy to implement JW's proposal as it'd ultimately give me
what i am after.  After much pondering i now/also think it's
then best to leave the --log-format related stuff untouched.