cannot send long-named file

Jose Luis Poza pozaj at tb-solutions.com
Fri Sep 24 07:03:42 GMT 2004

Hello,

I have a trouble when rsync tries to tranfer a big size paths files, the log
message is:

"2004/09/22 13:30:40 [4880] cannot send long-named file
"SHARED/Concursos/Correos y Telégrafos/Concurso Correos_Expdte.
AI04001_Sistema de admón. y validación de certif. y firmas digitales/CD
DOCUMENTOS CONCURSO EXPDTE. AI4001/DOCUMENTO 2_Documentación General/3
Solvencia económica/Solvencia económica_informe de i" (in unitf)"

I use cwrsync.

I am searching a parameter or other solution to this problem but I don´t
find anything... do anyone know how to resolve it?

               José Luis Poza
               TB·Solutions Delivery Services

               E-mail: pozaj at tb-solutions.com
               Web: http://www.tb-solutions.com