Thank you for supporting Tom Mauser's Petition to Renew the Assault Weapons Ban

Tom Mauser tom at tomspetition.org
Tue Sep 21 14:55:54 GMT 2004

HTML attachment scrubbed and removed
-------------- next part --------------
Thank you for joining Tom Mauser's Petition to Renew the Assault Weapons Ban and thanks for sending it to your friends.

We now have 49,558 names on our petition to President Bush.

Tom Mauser started this petition in Columbine, Colorado by sending it just to his friends,  and you received it from a friend (who forgot to send it back to tom at tomspetition.org).

Go to your Personal Petition Page at
http://www.tomspetition.org/impact.php?uid=2687f986488865e98462309f6f81a2bf
Your custom page features an interactive map showing how the petition has spread and the path it traveled to get to you. By checking your customized petition page later, you will be able to see where the petition went after you forwarded it and how many people you got to sign the petition.

Thank you for your support.

Tom Mauser
<petition:stopgap uid="205244" petition_id="1"/>