how to rsync over ssh, but login is not permit

Jacky Kim jcy_2008 at 163.com
Thu Sep 16 10:30:11 GMT 2004

Hi, I want to backup my system via rsync over ssh, but login is *not*
permited!

According to the sshd_config man page, I need to set PermitRootLogin to
forced-commands-only.

In order to run follow command, how to set command option in authorized_keys?

# rsync -avz server:/etc /backup

Best Regards!
Jacky Kim
.