Problem excluding directories on windows

Mirko phaccount at nycap.rr.com
Tue Sep 7 18:26:06 GMT 2004

Hi,

I'm using rsync 2.6.2 (and cygwin 1.5.10) for backups of my folders on
my PC.  rsync cannot  open two system subdirectories in my home
directory: "Program Files" and "System Volume Information".  I tried
including them in the exclude-file, to no avail.

I suspect the problem may be the spaces in the directory names, but I
could find no reference to that.  I have attached the file.

Thanks,

Mirko
--
*m*irko*vukovic*-at-nycap-rr-com