Repeated directory creation bug

Scott Webster sewebster at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 00:52:41 GMT 2004

I erased that directory in that error message
(/home/swebster/fdtdtemp/temp/examples), which contained some files.

Now rsync is copying those files to the backup directory since I
specified --backup.  Except that it already created the directory in
the --backup-dir directory (in this case "Tuesday") and seems to be
mistakenly trying to recreate the directory when copying another file
in the same directory over?  I don't really get it, but this seems the
same as the old bug, but with a modified error message.

Maybe I can try to create a test case, but this doesn't always happen,
so I might have some difficulty.  I just thought I would check to see
if anyone else had the same problem, but perhaps not...

Scott