rsync 2.6.3 hang (was rsync 2.6.2 crash)

jim jim at thegallaghers.biz
Thu Oct 7 17:32:34 GMT 2004

Right. This is the command that hangs for a local sync:

rsync -Pvvvtr --delete /cygdrive/f/ /cygdrive/e

It hangs at different places, sometimes during the file list generation,
sometimes during the copying. It's very similar to what I saw doing
remote syncing. I double checked that file contents are readable
(no disk problems or file locks).

If I comment that out, how will that affect a remote sync?