Rsync snapshot on Linux from Windows server

LIMA David DLIMA at fr.scc.com
Wed May 26 11:32:16 GMT 2004

Sorry but I have not well read your post ... You should look at the backuppc project, it can use rsync and has a wonderfull cgi web interface that users can have access to (restricted by user/password) . they can restore their files with simple clic on the web interface.

Hope that's help

David LIMA
Ingénieur Réseaux
SCC Services