rsync hanging on Cygwin

Jim Salter jim at jrssystems.net
Fri May 14 15:58:31 GMT 2004

Which version of rsync, AND which version of Cygwin, that you run is
VERY crucial.  Rsync itself wasn't actually the source of the "hang"
bugs under Cygwin, the cygwin1.dll file was, from my understanding.

Either way, if you upgrade both Cygwin and Rsync to the latest versions,
your problem should go away.

-J