files deleted on server end during transfer

Vince & Kathleen Taormina taormina at surewest.net
Fri May 14 14:03:21 GMT 2004

Regarding your post for this error message:
"Windows was unable to
save all the data for the file \Device\HarddiskVolume1\Test\(filename of 0
lenght file) The data has been lost. The error may be caused by a failure
of your computer hardware or network connection. Please try to save this
file elsewhere."

Did you ever get any resolution?  I am getting the same error message and I'm not actively doing anything.  Mine all pop up when I'm on the internet.  Instead of Test as the file name it's Temporary Internet Files.