coder wanted

Lets Fly Hosting letsfly at gci.net
Thu May 6 03:13:09 GMT 2004

(not sure if this went though the 1st time...sorry if double)

Hi

I am using Rsync locally on some machines, however, there are a few machines that require me to backup over FTP, the current system
I have in place is very very slow, and I would like to hire someone on this list familiar with backups ($50 sound fine?) and having
it run of cron

To create me a backup script that works on Rsync to backup specific files/folders on server1 and ssh or ftp to server2

I am not familiar with Rsync or coding to do it myself

If your interested, please contact me at letsfly at www-hosting.net or letsfly at gci.net

I have a list of files and folders that I would like synced, so its just a matter of you plugging them into the script

(I will need this script within 24 hours if possible...) hit me on AIM AlaskanGreyFox

Thanks
Gary