battlefield 1942 help

Heikki Vatiainen hessu at cs.tut.fi
Sun May 2 12:31:56 GMT 2004

Jim Salter <jim at jrssystems.net> writes:

> Does anybody have any idea why people needing help with Electronic
> Arts games keep finding the rsync list?  I've seen five or six of
> these since I've been on the list, and it's *always* somebody with an
> EA game in particular...

The others have already dug out some previous mails that connect EA to
this list so I thought I will add another similar case.

The roots for this connection are probably close to what connects
"dueling banjos sheet music" to Debian development mailing list. If
you do a search with google, debian devel list is the first hit. Once
it got there, it seems to have established some form of positive
feedback from subsequent mails and people just keep on finding the
list over and over again.

I wonder if this mail also counts in making the connection stronger on
the both cases.

> Things that make you go "hmmmm."

Indeed. Maybe Google will soon have enough money to enhance their
search with AI :)

Heikki Vatiainen                  * hessu at cs.tut.fi
Tampere University of Technology  * Tampere, Finland