Long time needed for "Building file list" Any suggestions ?

Greger Cronquist greger_cronquist at yahoo.se
Tue Mar 23 08:22:12 GMT 2004

OK, I didn't think about that.

/Greger

PS
I guess it's irrelevant, but when I tried using find on a pretty large
folder tree on my Win2k system, using "find ." to get all the files was
about twice as fast as using "find . -ctime 24". However, using "find .
-printf "%p %c"" was about 20% slower than "find . -ctime 24", still
faster than rsync which is about 60% slower than find with -ctime.