Quick Question.

Eran Tromer rsync2eran at tromer.org
Sat Mar 20 16:59:41 GMT 2004

Hi,

It would have been a simple script with the extension I proposed
("create batch without patching",
http://www.mail-archive.com/rsync@lists.samba.org/msg09757.html).

Alternatively, you can use librsync's rdiff. That lets you can save the
patch information to a file and then transmit it only if it's not too
large. But then you'll have to sync a single large tar file
(equivalent), and do the file management by yourself.

  Eran