rsync copies same files over and over

civi1ian at hushmail.com civi1ian at hushmail.com
Sat Mar 6 21:02:36 GMT 2004

Each time I run rsync it copies the same files even though I haven't
made any changes.  I doesn't copy all the files each time, just the same
ones each time I run the command.  I run rsync with the following command:
rsync --verbose --stats --recursive user at host::directory directory
The local system is Suse linux 9 and the remote system is Windows 2000
server.  I have the same results running rsync on the linux box and mapping
the Windows box with Samba.
Anyone have any ideas?

https://www.hushmail.com/services.php?subloc=messenger&l=434