Slow List Building

Joseph A. Liguori, Jr. joe at ebp-inc.com
Tue Jun 15 12:33:48 GMT 2004

Hello,

Thanks for a great tools.  It works well in most cases.

However,  on a few laptops, I am using this tools to sync a PC with a Linux
server and it is taking a long time to build the compare list.  Once the
list is built, the file transfer happens pretty fast.  I have noticed that
when the list is being built, the system file in the task manager is at
about 90% CPU and Rsync at about 10%.  This only happens on some units.

I have included a screen shot showing this utilization.

Please advise me with any suggestions.

THANKS!

Joseph A. Liguori, Jr.
joe at ebp-inc.com

This e-mail was scanned for viruses using BitDefender