rsync 2.6.2 --daemon Problem

BASING Denis Zvegelj linux at basing.si
Sun Jun 20 11:56:05 GMT 2004

I'm not a programmer, so I can't really argue to your comments, but I can
tell you that the fact is that rsync daemon does not even work on kernel
2.4.25, neither 2.4.25, and I'm not able to upgrade to higher kernle until
acl patch is available, so my only option is to downgrade rsync to 2.5.7, to
make it work as daemon, but 2.5.7 does not suppprt ACL's, so there is a
magic loop.

Does anyone know if it's possible to disable ipv6 via configure of rsync, as
I understand that may solve the problem of starting rsync.

Regards

Denis Zvegelj