question

Wallace Matthews wmatthews at sepaton.com
Mon Jun 14 17:50:53 GMT 2004

Thanks Wayne, I did as you suggested and found that the remote system does NOT use
/home/wally/rsync/rsync-2.6.2/rsync which is what I had in my Command Line and what was
in my xxx.rsync_arvs file. This explained some of the weird behavior I was seeing.
I had a 2.6.2 local system working with a 2.5.7 remote system.

I have updated all my servers to 2.6.2 and I will rerun my scripts. Hopefully, I will see
improved results.

wally