[Fwd: Re: rsync server complaining about vanishing files while they are not.]

Hans Deragon hans at deragon.biz
Tue Jun 8 19:05:43 GMT 2004

Greetings.

   Yep, I have set "use chroot = no" for the module and it works.  The symlinks
I have are created automatically by a tool and are absolute.  But since "use
chroot = no" handles well absolute links from root/, the transfer works A1.

   Thanks for your input, Wayne.

Best regards,
Hans Deragon
--
Consultant en informatique/Software Consultant
Deragon Informatique inc.     Open source: