not sure how to read the log

Iavor Raytchev pobox at verysmall.org
Wed Jul 21 22:45:01 GMT 2004

Hello,

I use rsync for backing up a FreeBSD server onto Windows XP. The options are -

    rsync -crRPzt --stats --delete-after --backup

The rest is standard.

Most of the things run pretty smooth, except when it starts to go through the vpopmail domains.

Then I get something like this -

rename "LOCAL_PATH_TO_E_MAIL_MESSAGE HERE" -> "REMOTH_PATH_TO_E_MAIL_MESSAGE_HERE": No such file or directory
SAME_REMOTHE_PATH_TO_E_MAIL_MESSAGE_HERE

I searched all the web I could but I found no answer that interprets this. Can somebody provide me with a hint?

Thanks,

Iavor