backup complete server

Jim Salter jim at jrssystems.net
Mon Jul 19 18:50:22 GMT 2004

Remove the IP address you have stuck in front of the double-colon.

rsync -v 10.28.123.232::

That should provide you with a list of the modules you have set up on
your rsync daemon on the server.  Except that it doesn't look like you
have any defined.  Here's an example module definition:

[etc]
path = /etc
comment = system config files

or if you prefer to give any random rsync user access to everything on
the entire server (NOT recommended, particularly if you do not set
read-only or auth users / secrets):

[root]
path = /
comment = hope you know what you're doing

Hope that helps.

Jim Salter
JRS Systems