Rsync * files only changed/created in the last 7 days .

Linux Linux at somersetcapital.com
Thu Jul 1 20:48:23 GMT 2004

Hola,

I've been looking but seem to come to a dead end.

I'm trying to rsync an entire dir yet i only i want just what was
created or changed in the past 7 days. I'm sure there is a way but i am
just a bit unclear on the syntax that would make that happen.
I would also like to delete on the client side what is over 14 days old
but i think i can get that with a simple cron job.

If anyone could shed some light i would be very appreciative.
Thanks
Edward