call from MKU,INDIA.

preetha thomas peeps_anka at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 06:05:56 GMT 2004

Hello!!
 I am a student from The Madurai Kamarajar
University,doing a project in BioInformatics.

I am now downloading the PDB FTP archive using the
RSYNC,and am successful.I wanna know if rsync provides
any script for the weekly updation of the PDB archive
that takes place every wednesday 1.00 PM pacific
time.I have at present the GETPDBUPDATE.PL script with
me.but I want to know if rsync has got something
better to provide.

Got something to tell about this, mail me at
peeps_anka at yahoo.com

Thankyou

ragards ,
Preetha Thomas.