You Have Been Invited To The DSL/CABLE Party!!

Tubby Frederickson tubby_frederickson at charter.net
Fri Jan 30 05:34:53 GMT 2004

Hello!

My name is Tubby Frederickson, I'm a computer guru, and  an independent associate with a NASDAQ corporation that offers very innovative products to broadband and non broadband telephone users. I saw your email address on a forum that was discussing broadband and telephone issues. Right now we are offering unlimited local and long distance calling throughout North America for only $19.95 a month. For those who don't have broadband the cost is still a meagre $61.00 a month. For an additional $30.00 a month you can add on unlimited calling to Europe and Asia.

I purchased the plan three weeks ago. I don't market anything until I try it, and know for a surety that my name is behind something that works correctly and will be of great benefit to people.The call quality is excellent. You use your regular telephones and not a headset. They also offer caller-id, call waiting and one other feature for that low price. There are no hidden taxes to worry about. If your computer is heavily used all day, then you will experience signal drop out sometimes. If you are just running, Word, Excel, Access, and surfing the web, the call quality will be just as good as going through traditional telephone companies. If you would like to know more about these amazing services we offer, email me at:

tubby_frederickson at charter.net   I will then give you more details about where and how you can take advantage of this amazing offer.

Thank You very much for taking a couple minutes of your valuable time to read this.

Tubby Frederickson