No subject

Sun Jan 4 23:01:44 GMT 2004

for your web sites in a timely manner and an affordable programming rate unmatched in this world. Based on the
specifics of the programming work needed.

This e-mail is being send to you in the hope that you might find our service help full in finding a highly cost
effective solution for your software development needs with a large number of people looking at and analyzing
your project and the final development taking place based on the  most effective methods suggested by the
members on our team. All this at the best possible rates in the world .

E-mail us for a free quote on your project with the details of your project and your phone-fax number.

Regards
		Rakesh b