Please help : Strange 'file has vanished' behaviour with rsync on windows.

jw schultz jw at pegasys.ws
Thu Feb 12 01:28:46 GMT 2004

Your question has diddly-squat to do with the thread or
subject line.

And no, rsync does not support both ends being remote.
You need to make it so one end or the other is "local" to
rsync.  If mypc2 and mypc1 have no way to connect one to the
other regardless of initiator ther are books and howtos on
ssh that will show you how to forward ports or do tunneling.