Please help : Strange 'file has vanished' behaviour with rsync on windows.

Jim Salter jim at jrssystems.net
Thu Feb 12 00:56:47 GMT 2004

What are "mypc1" and "mypc2"?  Can you successfully ssh into them?  Can
you successfully ssh into them as user1 and user2?  When you do ssh into
them as user1 and/or user2, can you cd into /myshare1/dir1 and
/myshare2/dir2 ?

You need to be very specific about what you're actually doing and what
you have set up, or we can't help you.