Restricting rsync over ssh

Bob tlcbob01 at yahoo.fr
Tue Dec 28 16:24:27 GMT 2004

I would like to avoid using chroot because it implies my dummy-shell
must run in suid root. Furthermore, it forces to create a jail with the
binaries and libraries inside. I was thinking to this solution to avoid
doing this. Do you think there are some security issues using realpath
instead of chroot ?

Bob