checksum mismatch???

Wayne Davison wayned at samba.org
Tue Apr 27 17:53:03 GMT 2004

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 07:34:19PM +0200, Markus W.Weissmann wrote:
> whats going on [with the 2.6.1 tar-file checksums]???

I just made a minor tweak to the tar file and hadn't announced the
change yet.  I noticed that a debug fprintf was left in a function
in util.c, and though the statement actually has no effect in normal
operations (only if someone runs a --daemon with --no-detach), I
thought I should remove it.

Sorry to have caused a glitch in the 2.6.1 roll-out.  The change was so
inconsequential that I didn't think a new version number was warranted.