rsync problems from flist.c change

Paul Slootman paul at debian.org
Fri Apr 23 19:54:00 GMT 2004

On Fri 23 Apr 2004, Kurt Hornik wrote:

> Thanks.  Do you think I should forward it to the Debian rsync package
> maintainer?

Don't bother, the Debian rsync maintainer is of course subscribed to the
rsync mailing list :-)

Anyhow, the patch will be in the upcoming 2.6.1 anyway, so there's no
real action that I have to take, with every new upstream release I check
the Debian patches anyway (they get smaller everytime :-)
If a new prerelease is made with this, I'll upload that to the
experimental archives (like I did with the previous prereleases).

Paul Slootman