--suffix problem - possibly bug?

Steve W. Ingram ingram at samsixedd.com
Wed Apr 7 23:38:19 GMT 2004

50 minutes for investigation *and* a patch!?

Holy cow!

Yeah, Mr Gates, that's the advantage of companies
like yours; the support of your software. I mean, you
just don't know where to get support on free software
and what you do get, is er... oh hang on a minute!

Amazing Wayne, just amazing.  :)

steve