Problems with Rsync

Linux Linux at somersetcapital.com
Fri Apr 2 22:44:22 GMT 2004

I added the option that you mentioned and it actually got worse :(
Doesn't even appear to have checked the files.

------------------------------
Fri Apr  2 16:20:19 EST 2004
BEGIN NEW ENTRY FOR xxx.xxx.net
opening tcp connection to xxx.xxx.net port 873
receiving file list ...
done
delta transmission enabled
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (584 bytes read so far)
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(165)
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (584 bytes read so far)
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(165)
------- END NEW ENTRY --------

Thanks again

Edward