Logging updated files?

Max Kipness mkipness at geniant.com
Wed Sep 24 23:17:24 EST 2003

> On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 03:38:06PM +1000, Martin Pool wrote:
> > Why did you send six copies of this?
>
> He got NDR delevery delay notices and mistook them for
> bounces.

Yes, I continued to get the following error message back:

soul_rebel,reflex.at (The name was not found at the remote site. Check
that the name has been entered correctly.)

However, I later found out that I was having DNS problems on a relay so
that is why I did not get any of the rsync list emails. So combine the
two, and I had no idea that all six messages were being posted, so I
apologize.

Does anyone have any suggestions for my original question of getting a
log of updated files?

Thanks,
Max