Not connecting remotely

Hardy Merrill hmerrill at redhat.com
Fri Sep 19 07:12:59 EST 2003

Bryan, how 'bout starting with the command you tried to
execute - copy and paste it in here.

There are people listening here - before you are likely
to get much help, you'll need to
  1. demonstrate that you have at least RTFM, and
  2. provide as much background info as you can think of,
     like versions of rsync, OS's, the exact command that
     is not working for you, etc.

If you've RTFM and still can't figure out your problem,
then post all the necessary info here, and then you
will likely get a response.

I'm relatively new to rsync myself, but I've been lurking
here for some months now, so I've got a bit of a feel
for how things work here.

HTH.

--
Hardy Merrill