modified include-from file not taken into account.

Loris Serena lserena at paddypower.com
Thu Sep 18 23:29:46 EST 2003

Bingo!

Great stuff, thanx a mill! ;-)

--
Loris Serena
Unix Systems Administrator
Mobile: +353-87-9683760              mailto:lserena at paddypower.com

Privileged, confidential and/or copyright information may be contained in this communication. This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended addressee, you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use this e-mail or any part of it in any way whatsoever. To do so is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error
please notify the sender immediately.

Paddy Power PLC may monitor the content of e-mail sent and received for the purpose of ensuring compliance with its policies and procedures.