want rsync -v to report perm/mode changes

jw schultz jw at pegasys.ws
Sat Sep 13 10:44:30 EST 2003

Please don't assume the subject is visible inside the message.

subject was:

On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 05:27:30PM -0700, Scott Dworkis wrote:
> currently (2.5.6) it seems to be silent and I cannot find a way to make it
> audible/verbose... is this possible?  should it be?  feature request?

-vv

I have long-term plans for enhancemtns that will allow
reporting of permissions changes and allow differentiation
of meta-data updates from file updates.  I'm not even going
to start on them until 2.5.7 is released and their going in
depends on available time and energy and on the rest of the
team accepting the enhancements.

	email address:		jw at pegasys.ws

		Remember Cernan and Schmitt