No such file or directory - error

Dallas Wright gadall at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 11 07:17:07 EST 2003

Hi Wayne,

That worked thanks, now I'm getting a slightly weirder (for me) problem, if
I run

/usr/local/bin/rsync -az --password-file=.secrets data.cdb
dnssynch at 24.224.189.127::tinydns/data.cdb
from the system prompt, it works fine, if I put it inside the Makefile for
the data file of tinydns I get
"Makefile", line 5: Inconsistent operator for data.cdb
make: fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue

not sure if this is the best forum for this, but I can't tell if its an
rsync issue or a tinydns issue