Rsync bandwidth aggregation - multiple rsync's

Dave Barstow dbrsync at uk.photronics.com
Wed Sep 3 01:36:09 EST 2003

I use rsync to mirror one host to another over ssh
a directory containing hundreds of sub directories
that are constantly changing over a WAN link.
The problem I have is that the each network connection
over the WAN link only uses a 5th of the total bandwidth.
Is there any way to do aggregated bandwidth transfers
with rsync apart from setting up multiple instances,
which I can't do on a folder with changing contents or
no regular pattern. Possible future enhancement?

Dave