Newbie want help

jw schultz jw at pegasys.ws
Mon Sep 1 09:09:32 EST 2003

On Sun, Aug 31, 2003 at 04:55:56PM +0200, Kim Christensen wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Can' anybody please tell me where to get at GOOD dokumentation to have rsync
> running ?

Define GOOD.  And while you are at it define "running".

We have the manpages and there is a little bit more on the
web site.  You don't say what non-GOOD documentation you
have already read or in what way it is deficient.

If you mean a document on using rsync for people who aren't
perfectly adept on the command-line or a document on setting
up rsyncd for people who don't know the security
implications, these don't exist and shouldn't.

	email address:		jw at pegasys.ws

		Remember Cernan and Schmitt