Is anyone replicating .5TB or higher?

Justin Kreger jkreger at lwolenczak.net
Wed Oct 22 16:02:58 EST 2003

If your wanting database replication, let the database software handle
the replication.  Most database server products have at least one way
replication.  Trying to have some file system level replication package
replicate all that data would be killer.. in fact, it would never finish
because really, you would have to shutdown the database while the data
copies.