Never up to date

Max Kipness mkipness at geniant.com
Thu Oct 9 19:03:25 EST 2003

> On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 09:57:39PM -0500, Max Kipness wrote:
> > The Stats shows a literal data of 0, so it would appear that it
> > recognizes the data is in sync, but why does it show the
> filenames? I
> > thought it should only show the names of the files that
> have changed?
>
> For enlightenment, see the description of the -t (--times)
> option in the man page.

Thanks for the info, that seemed to do the trick when rsyncing from a
local dir to another local dir.

However, I still have similar, but slightly different results when
rsyncing from local dir to local samba mount. Some of the file names
still show up, but not all. When using -vv, of course, the ones that
showed up with -v do not state 'up to date', while the others do.

Any other thoughts?

Thanks,
Max