bug (filelist) for platforms solaris and darwin (macosx) and *not* linuxi386

Dirk Pape pape at inf.fu-berlin.de
Mon Oct 6 23:55:09 EST 2003

Hello,

I wrote this report one and a half weeks ago. There is a bug in the
"flist"-module, which can consistently reproduced on at most two
Unix-Platforms: Solaris 9 and MacOS X.

Can anybody help me with the email-address of the developer of the
flist-module, so I can contact him/her directly?

Thanks,
Dirk.
--
Dr. Dirk Pape (Leiter des Rechnerbetriebs und IT-Verantwortlicher)
Fachbereich Mathematik und Informatik der FU Berlin

--Am Sonntag, 28. September 2003 13:19 Uhr +0200 schrieb Dirk Pape