rsync-bugs and unclear semantics when copying multiple source-dirs to one target

Dirk Pape pape at inf.fu-berlin.de
Tue Nov 25 18:46:38 EST 2003

Hello Martin,

Thanks for your fast answer to my problem. I am now happy to have a clear
position from the developer of rsync (though I am not very happy with the
position itself ;-).

--Am Dienstag, 25. November 2003 12:14 Uhr +1100 schrieb Martin Pool
<mbp at samba.org>:

> At the moment your options are:
>
>   Fix rsync to support this behaviour.

I would like to take a quick look to tis first option you mentioned, before
I conider the others.

Do you have and can you send me some API-documentation for the flist
module, which I believe is the one, I have to modify.

Thanks,
Dirk Pape.
--
Dr. Dirk Pape (Leiter des Rechnerbetriebs und IT-Verantwortlicher)
Fachbereich Mathematik und Informatik der FU Berlin