minimalist rsync on windows

Tevfik Karagülle tevfik at itefix.no
Fri Nov 21 22:19:45 EST 2003

Hi again,

Well, I know that there many other solutions. I can only describe what works
for me:

1  Install cygwin ssh.exe and related DLLs (cygcrypto-0.9.7.dll, cygz.dll)
in the cwrsync directory
2. On rsync server side, MAKE a symbolic link to rsyncd.conf from your home
directory
3. Run the following command to initiate rsync over ssh

Maybe your plink works just fine instead of ssh. Then you can skip step 1.

Rgrds Tev