an unwanted chroot() call

Daniel Ortmann dortmann at lsil.com
Thu Nov 13 07:22:05 EST 2003

Ok, I figured out the answer, and as a result I have a suggestion:

The rsyncd.conf documentation for "use chroot" should specify that:

    "use chroot = yes" is the default.

To: rsync at samba.org
Subject: an unwanted chroot() call
From: Daniel Ortmann <dortmann at lsil.com>
Date: 12 Nov 2003 14:01:25 -0600

--
Daniel Ortmann, LSI Logic, 3425 40th Av NW, Suite 200, Rochester MN 55901
work: Daniel.Ortmann at lsil.com / 507.535.3861 / 63861 int / 8012.3861 gdds